Wednesday, March 9, 2011

home

Getting things settled in our new place has been lots of fun:)  There is some work in progress, including our catch-all office and the garage which is currently filled with my classroom.  I have lots more decorating ideas stirring up, but for now our home goods have come along way from being in a storage shed for months!  My goal is always to try and take more pictures ... hopefully I'll be successful here on our Ft. Hood journey:)
our living room and dining area behind
he loved putting that cross wall up, haha:)
the guest bath
the hallway
guest room, for any of YOU!
my favorite thing in the office,
season 5 by the way is off to a pretty good start!
forgot to take a picture of our bathroom,
but its just a bathroom
Dubs going back and forth from the back door
to our bedroom window hoping to get let in:)
picking ryan up at DFW when he came home from Fairchild AFB,
a few days before we moved to Killeen ...
and here we are :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment