Friday, November 12, 2010

high ~ low

It has been such a bIg blessing to be w/ my rockin family these past few months!  Ry & I are so super thankful for their encouragement during this time apart.  We adore are families, they. are. amazing.
so while I'm on the subject of being here ...
a few abilene highs & lows ...

highs :)
**our families
**time I've had w/ awesome girls
**its calmness
**learning & growing (thanks you Lord for things like my beth moore study & global awakening)
**new teaching opportunities & sweet kiddos

lows:(
**our OHC life group isn't here
**EISD teachers & kids aren't here
**there's only 1 target & its not super
**mexican food ...(we were so used to SA mexican food!)
basically the lows equal things I miss most about San Antonio which would have to be amazing friends, great food & good shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment