Monday, October 25, 2010

Hurlburt Field

Time with my man, and ... on the beach!!  We had the best time, a total vacay:)  At one point it felt like our life was back to "normal" and I forgot we were driving back to a hotel and not our home!  Our time together was just so sweet!  Hearing his voice makes my day, seeing him on skype makes my day even better ... but Ry in the flesh, face to face ... whew! no words to describe.  It's amazing how close we've grown in the last 6 months and have only seen each other like 5 days.  We give all that to the Lord, He has been so faithful in our marriage, and spiritually keeps us connected all of the time.  I love Ft. Walton Beach and Ryan's base is so cool.  Being Ryan's wife has always been the biggest honor, but seeing him now and all his selfless work ... as a military wife it's an even bigger honor!  I'm so, so, so proud of him:) Enjoy the pictures - we love you family & friends!

ryan's artwork
he caught this:)
we watched a guy catch this:)
the fishing is way more fun than this part 
giant shark behind us!

hard core!






2 comments:

  1. Awwww...y'all look so cute! Glad that you were able to spend some time together! Love and hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new design on the blog, it is too cute! I am glad that you were able to go down there and spend that time with Ryan!

    ReplyDelete